Friday, March 28, 2008

March 27th

Friday, March 28, 2008
I've been on Clomid for 4 days now. I had a headache for the first 3 days...it's one of the side effects, but today I'm fine....I think.

I did have a thought today about all of this not that this was the only one, I think about it ALL THE TIME, but I did realize that with sperm donation even a virgin can conceive AND have a baby....how weird is that...

Tomorrow is a big day....my four vials of donor sperm are being delivered to the Dr in the morning and my dad arrives tomorrow night for 5 days.

Yesterday I bought the sperm. I called the California Cryobank, after opening an account and ordered it. It's kind of like internet shopping for anything really....clothes, shoes, an ipod, whatever, now you can also purchase the makings of your very own baby. What'll they think of next?

The girl I spoke to was very patient with me and helped with all my questions, a couple of which entailed me having to call the fertility Dr's office on the other line...thank goodness for cell phones AND landlines!!! So, all my questions answered, I bought 4 vials which is good for four attempts (I figure there's a problem if it takes more) AND my donor of chioce is apparently very popular right now and has a very limited number of vials left....less than 10 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment