Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 18th

Saturday, April 19, 2008


I've been a bit quiet this week because I'm trying not to let this consume my life...this, meaning trying to get pregnant, not THIS, my blog, but they kinda go hand in had at the moment. Sooooo, hence my silence.

Here's the latest, just so you're all up to date....

I'm on day four of my Clomid. The headaches I was getting last month from it are not nearly as bad, or as frequent, thank goodness and there's one day to go. Then I go back to the Dr on Tuesday so they can do another ultra sound to check on my ovulation technique...I think I've mastered it now, and then hopefully they'll tell me I can come in on Thursday for another insemination.

Going through this last month was very surreal. I went through the motions, but wasn't "feeling" it. This month, however, I'm there, or here, as the case may be. I've been having strict talks to my reproductive organs and told them that whatever they've heard me say in the past, is just that, past and now we have a great opportunity to have a baby, but I need them on board, or what's the point. My eggs just HAVE to make the donor sperm (I'll think of a proper name for him, eventually) like them, no matter what.

I'll write more later. It's finally beautiful outside and I'm going to meet a girl friend for a drink. The temperature has gone from 35 degrees, two weeks ago, to 77 today.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment