Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 7th

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant...I don't actually know this fact yet, but I'm instilling positive vibes and living The Secret.

I picked up my "I'm over 40" reading glasses today. I can actually SEE my blackberry screen clearly now and reading what I'm typing on my laptop is much easier! Now that it's easier to stare at the screen, I want to go back and fill in some of the gaps...

Before I contemplated sperm banks, I was ready to find a cute young guy and ask him to donate. I hadn't really thought through how THAT was going to happen though! I even had one of my girlfriends help me scout for them, but we kept finding faults!

Then there were all the legalities people kept warning me about...

1. What if the guy decided he wanted to be part of the baby's life?
2. If the above happened, he would then maybe stop me from moving back to Australia if I ever chose to. This would be devastating.
3. There have been cases where the guy has sued the woman after the fact because he has realized she earns a lot more money than he does and he wants a slice of the pie for his donation.
3. I needed a contract to stop the above from happening and when I spoke to a lawyer friend, he said there were too many loopholes

All BIG reasons for an anonymous donor!

There were the couple of guys I know, who kinda offered...(we've been through that). Unfortunately for me right now my guy friends have a consciences. Something I definitely admire, but right now, I NEED one of them to lower their standards and put out for me...or in, as the case my be.

I AM pregnant, I AM pregnant, I AM pregnant....have to keep the vibe going....

No comments:

Post a Comment