Thursday, April 10, 2008

Change of Pace - part deux

Thursday, April 10, 2008


I had to write a reply to that ridiculous email (the one I posted yesterday). It took a couple of days because every time I re read his email, I laughed so hard I cried...and I had to forward it to everyone I knew, so they too could have a belly laugh. This is going to be a short post because I'm wiped tonight.

Anyway, here's my (obviously) tongue-in-cheek reply...

Dear A,

I have just read your email and am at a loss for words.

But here goes......all my life I have dreamed of wearing the outfit that my Mom wore to her wedding.....white Swarovski encrusted bell bottom jeans. After reading your email, I apparently have had to reconsider my marital attire.

Sometimes I see a man in a dress walking down the street with a woman in jeans and cant understand what is the matter with me....why can't I get someone like him??? Also, the dating thing....why do guys keep showing up in pants when all I ask for is a man in a dress. Am I NOT worthy?

I hadn't thought of a first date being the prerequisite for a wedding, but I suppose you are right and I will take this new-found knowledge with me as I search for my dress-wearing prince.

Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment