Saturday, April 12, 2008

TGIF (although, I work on Saturdays)

Saturday, April 12, 2008


I had plans last night to go out for dinner with the girl who lives above me. She's about to turn 24, sweet and very sure of herself. We arrived home from work at about the same time and were outside peeing our dogs and discussing where we were going and how long it' would take us both to get ready. We figured we'd both be ready in 30ish minutes. Not 10 mins later, she was knocking at my door. I opened it and in her hand was a pregnancy test...A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST...not something at all planned. Needless to say, drinks were canceled...

I also have customers who have either just had or are newly pregnant with their third or 4th baby.

ARGH...I'm making everyone around me fertile!

No comments:

Post a Comment