Friday, May 2, 2008

It's May and it's FREEZING

Friday, May 2, 2008

I've just finished packing. I had to wait until the 11th hour because if I would have done it while my dog, Ollie was here, he would have had an anxiety attack. Not to say he hasn't been sick for a week, but it would have been worse, much worse. I've had him at the vet twice since Monday and still there is nothing wrong with him. I'm sure he understands me and has been listening to everyone wishing me a great trip, or asking how long the flight is (LONG). He decided if he is really sick, I wont go (WRONG). I had the vet give me medication and special-diet food and took him to my friend's house. They have his brother, and know the eccentricities of the breed, of which there are many.

I have no idea what to pack...well, I do, the same clothes as I've been wearing here. This sucks because I was all ready for some warm weather. It was gorgeous here last week and then over the weekend the cold returned. Everyone's in denial and braving flip flops and light long sleeve tops in 50 degree weather, including moi. So, I've packed a bit of everything and too many things I won't wear. I figure I'll shop if I need something...who am I fooling, I'll shop anyway. What's with that? Why do we females always over pack? It's a rhetorical question. I'm well aware of the answer...I, like you, have no idea what I'm going to want to wear on any specific day and what looked great on you two days ago, you would now not been seen in public in.

I'm working tomorrow and leaving straight from there to go to the airport, so I have to have my apartment in order, like clean out the fridge so I don't come home to moldy experiments.

Enjoy your weekend, my next post will be from Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment