Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy June

Monday, June 2, 2008
Thankfully, June began with the most gorgeous day. I had brunch with a couple of girlfriends. We went to a restaurant on the water, which was perfect. Nice food, great company, a couple of bloody marys....no complaints there. We did laugh though at our waiter, who walked into the glass concertina door, not once, but TWICE. Then he told us he'd walked into a street sign the day before...and he had the bruise on his forehead to prove it!!!

Then I got my period this morning....finally. This month seems to have been rather long. Other months I haven't wanted my period, but I needed it to come so I could start the cycle again and go back on Clomid. So after yoga, I called the fertility clinic and got an appointment. Everyone there is SO lovely. They all asked about my vacation...I told them about it and that I need a do over. The nurse took my blood and the Dr did an ultrasound. I was given my Rx for Clomid and Ovidrel and sent on my way. I have to wait for a phone call later today giving me the green light to start taking the pills and will go back next week so they can monitor when I'm going to ovulate...

That's all I got for now. I have to head out to go to work this afternoon, maybe I'll have something fun to add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment