Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Decision Made

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After speaking with the Consultative Services Manager at the Cryobank this afternoon, I made a decision on Baby Daddy # 2 (which hopefully will be #1).

They're very thorough and she told me the donor numbers in order of facial likeness to my chosen celebrity. I was also told their face shape (most had oval), the shape of their nose and whether it was in proportion to their face, eyebrows (they all had them), eye color, hair color and texture, chin shape (aka jaw line), and any redeeming facial features ie, dimples.

They also rate the donors from 1 - 10, 10 being the best, for similarities to the submitted photo, and attractiveness, or what the panel of judges deems attractive. Five out of 6 that I chose were 7 or 7.5 in likeness and the same in attractiveness. I was told the most they'd ever "awarded" for gorgeousness (my word, not hers), was 8.5. According to the panel, none of my prospective Daddies were THAT good looking.

I told her I'd look over the notes I'd just taken and call back in an hour or so. I HAD to make a decision today to have them ship it first thing in the morning so it's here for Thursday. I'm not being inseminated until Saturday, at the earliest, but the clinic wanted to be sure to get it in time.

There was something I didn't love about the top three contestants, so I went back to the search page. There, I found a donor I'd looked at last week and forgotten to add to my list. He didn't go through the second round of the competition, but I decided I liked him "sight unseen". My Baby Daddy's Super Sperm will be here on Thursday morning.

Also, I found out there's a form my Doctor can fill in regarding the low motility count from the last batch. I bought four vials and all of them have a lower than guaranteed motility count. I will probably be credited for them..as I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment