Thursday, July 24, 2008

Men, can't live without them....

Thursday, July 24, 2008

On Monday, whilst spending most of the day horizontal, I made my plight known to lot more of my friends. I posted my story and blog address on a message board that I am a member of.

I was pleasantly surprised at the outpouring of support and since then, have had guys from there, offer their "services". Funnily enough, when I ask whether they are planning on Fedexing their sperm to me, they've all suggested it should be done au natural.

"So do you have unprotected sex with strangers, often?"

Has been a question I've asked more than once in the past few days.

"No, not at all, but I'd do it for you"

Is the answer I've been hearing...

Also, I'm still dating, not because I'm looking for a sugar daddy, I just figure, why stop. It's certainly not a secret and if and when I meet someone, I would hope they will understand my case for doing this and still want to be with me.

It's not a topic I would broach on a first date, obviously, but after going on a date on Tuesday night and praying he didn't ask what I did on my day off (the day before), I'm wondering what number date it should be. Or not at all until I know if I'm pregnant......

No comments:

Post a Comment