Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday evening I started the injectibles. I was more nervous putting everything together, than actually sticking the needle in! For the next four nights at 8pm, I have to do the same thing. It takes all of 3 minutes. I'm also having acupuncture on Thursday after work.

Every morning, or most anyway, the same people are at the dog park. For the most part, we all know what's going on in each other's worlds. I, however, hadn't told anyone about this. Not for any reason in particular, just because I haven't. One of the girls, let's call her Arianna, and I are the only ones who are single, and we've become friends outside the "dog circle." We'd been talking lately about acupuncture. She goes somewhere local and I've been looking since I came back from Sydney, to start going to someone here, especially since I was starting injectibles. We were talking about it on Friday morning and one of the women said

"I'm an acupuncturist. I have a wellness center"

"Oh REALLY?"

And the questions followed.

I took her phone number, thankfully and called her on Friday after my scramble to get to the Fertility clinic. She'd gone for the day, so I left a message. I missed her call on Saturday because I was at the hairdresser, but saw her on Sunday at the park. I told her what I'm doing and she is more than happy to help me in any way she can. She told me she works a lot with the IVF Clinic in town, so she's had lots of experience with women and fertility issues. I'll tell you all about it on Thursday after I've been.

Arianna and I went out on Saturday night for drinks and a bite to eat. I told her over a glass of wine. I figure, it's certainly not a secret, the more people who know, the more support I have AND eventually I'm going to be pregnant and wont be able to hide that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment