Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oops

Saturday, August 16, 2008

That'll teach me. On Thursday night I was home watching the Olympics and kinda bored. I knew I had one pee stick test left and decided it needed to be used....WHAT WAS I THINKING???

It was positive...there was no "not" in front of "pregnant" and for about 10 minutes I was really excited. My brother just happened to call thirty seconds after I'd looked and, naturally, I told him and because I'd done that, I then had to tell my parents.

Well, in between hanging up from him and talking to Mum, I did some quick research and found out that all the hormones I shoot up can give a false positive result until they are out of my system which takes about ten days. This had only been four.

I called the clinic the following morning to ask about false positives and was reamed out by one of the nurses, who told me it was WAY to early to take any test and I should go shopping the next time that thought crosses my mind.....I suppose at pm that's what the Internet is good for.

Now I wait....AGAIN. This is going to be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment