Sunday, September 14, 2008

Patience is overrated

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record.
Got my period AGAIN.
Back to the Doctor in the morning...grrrrr

Oh, and by the way, my foot is fractured, not just sprained. Last week, I had the final appointment with the Orthopedic Doctor for my shoulder. He took one look at me and rolled his eyes...who the hell wouldn't!!!

Anyway, last week, I didn't know whether I was pregnant, so I didn't want him to x ray my shoulder and therefore, couldn't take more of my ankle either. He did, however, look at my foot and came to the conclusion that I'd most probably fractured one of the bones seeing as it was swollen, very bruised and I couldn't move my last three toes....I did hear something pop when my ankle twisted. He threw the Ace bandage in the trash and gave me an Aircast which gives me a lot more support. The crutches were still an option so I stay off it, but it's too difficult to use them...can't carry anything, can't multi task, can't figure out how to make them stand up against a wall without them crashing to the floor...you get the idea.

So much for going back to yoga!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment