Sunday, May 10, 2009

MD 2009

Sunday, May 10, 2009

First off....Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms/Mums.

We had a lovely morning. The family came to my parents for brunch...excluding my Dad, who is golfing in Palm Springs in 104 degree heat and one of my brothers, who decided on Friday to go away for the weekend.

Then I did a much needed yoga class.

Ollie is settling in and had a bonding morning with his "cousin", Harry.
I'm sure it's not easy being put into a crate one day and ending up in a totally new environment. While everyone speaks the language he knows, the smells must be different, there are new animals he's never seen before, the temperature and light are more intense (lack of ozone) and there's the car thing...where he keeps sitting in the driver's seat and is confused when I make him move over!!!

Tomorrow, it's off to see the nurse at the Fertility Clinic to sign the donor consent forms so I can start looking at new Baby Daddies and I need to pad out my resume so I can get a job, which will lead to a car and a place of my own to live when my belongings arrive in six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment