Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nicky is looking forward to tomorrow

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
This is how my brain thinks right now...FaceBook style.

My first appointment is with the Fertility Clinic for IVF orientation and choosing my baby daddy, but I did the latter a couple of weeks ago.

Next it's across the street the see the Dr for a follow up on my surgery and he'll tell me I can start when I get my period, which was due last week, but I think my cycle was messed up because of the polyp removal.

Then, the one I'm really looking forward to...laser hair removal. I've been waiting years, years, I tell ya, to not have to wax any longer. I had it done for the first time five weeks ago and not much has grown back. I'm stoked. The only thing that could make this better, would be to be pregnant and hairless...and have a car (shopping around this week), a job (still not sure what I want to do when I grow up) and a big girl house (my stuff arrives at the end of June).

No comments:

Post a Comment