Friday, August 7, 2009

My Bad

Friday, August 7, 2009


My estrogen levels weren't at a thousand and something...they're at TWO thousand. I had yet another blood test this morning and was supposed to call the clinic between 2.00 and 3.00, but one of the nurses called me at noon to let me know and see whether I could come in this afternoon for them to give me a trigger shot...of Ovidrel. I had lunch with a girlfriend and went after. The shot should, and I repeat SHOULD even out my estrogen. I can start again after my next period.

My social life, since I've returned has been kind of boring. I've been catching up with friends, but don't have many single friends who can hang out with me at night. Sydney is SO small and the dating scene is pretty slim pickings. This is not just me saying this, I've been taking a secret survey and from what I've been hearing, there just aren't many single men here. Internet dating here is nothing like in the States. There you're anonymous, in Sydney there's always six degrees of separation.

I've had a couple of friends tell me they have a guy in mind for me and can they give him my number.
Sure, why not.
So far, though, I'm still waiting for the calls.

Maybe I'll meet someone on Sunday. There are going to be at least 100,000 people in Bondi for the City to Surf by the afternoon. Maybe my Prince will be one of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment