Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Day, Another Blood Test

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here I am, back in the waiting room at the Fertility Clinic, in my yoga clothes because I figured I would get here really early and be in and out by 8.05am and I could still make yoga. No such luck. I arrived here at 7.45 to find every chair taken. Did people sleep here over night like when you line up for tickets to a concert...I don't, but many do, I see it on the telly.

I was really looking forward to yoga. I've gone back to practicing Ashtanga and realize how much I love it. Since moving back to Sydney, I've been quite unimpressed with the classes and teachers. Ashtanga was a big part of my life for 8 years, but I stopped because I kept injuring myself. There is one teacher in Sydney who I would practice with...we live in the same suburb and walk our dogs in the same park, so we've been chatting about my practice. Anyway, I went on Wednesday morning, loved it, but haven't been back. I'll figure this out for next week and start properly. I just have to work in walking Ollie first.
Priorities...

Oh, and I'm STILL waiting...

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment