Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cough, Cough...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Most of NSW woke to a freaky red morning. It was apocalyptic and felt like we were on Mars.

Dust storm

This photo was taken at 6.45am from the grass at Bondi Beach. I couldn't see the water, let alone the horizon!!! Now everything is covered in blanket of red dust...EVERYTHING.

I went to yoga, took Ollie to the groomer, home to shower, then I went to see the Doctor about starting another round of IVF. We chatted about the one that didn't work and that every cycle is different. One can produce no eggs and the next can produce five good ones.

Also, the NSW Government is changing the laws regarding fertility treatments and donor sperm. In 2010 no one will be able to bring in sperm from another country to New South Wales. The closest state for the procedure will be Canberra. All the fertility Doctors have spent a lot of time and money fighting it and trying to figure out why, oh why this is such an issue for the Government.

Next period I begin again.

I went from there into the City to the Mac store. My iPhone battery has been running out by lunchtime. I made an appointment online a couple of days ago and caught the train in. The appointment was at 1.00pm and I was back in Bondi Junction and picking up Ollie at 2pm...with my new iPhone. They are very helpful and switched out my dud phone without a problem.

It's still incredibly windy and the air quality is dangerously high, so going to the park this afternoon was out of the question for pretty much everyone. I took Ollie around the block and we came home. It sucks because I can't even have the doors to the balcony open.

Apart from my new phone, I also have a cupcake, so all is right with the world...

Later

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment