Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A OK

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


My eggs have been harvested. I had five, which, I was told, is good. The procedure took all of 20 minutes but I was given anesthetic and went to sleep. I remember nothing.

Tomorrow, they will fertilize an egg and call me to let me know what time to come in on Friday...to be INSEMINATED.

I feel absolutely fine tonight. I even ate dinner. My Internet isn't working at the moment. I think whomever I've been borrowing it from, has twigged and put a block on it...
Tomorrow I will organize my own wireless internet service.

I didn't go to bed last night til long after 1am. I went with a couple of friends to see Inglourious Barsterds...which I thought was great. I'm a big Quentin fan. We went to a 9.15pm session and it's a two and a half hour film which didn't get out until midnight. What were we thinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment