Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wanted...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When I saw the Doctor last week, apart from other things we discussed, he told no more IVF til next year. I would have to have a period by today to fit in one more cycle, which wasn't going to happen, and therefore neither is getting pregnant anytime in 2009.

I'm going to have to change the title of my blog...HELL. This was *not* supposed to happen, or not happen, as the case would be. My plan was to be pregnant before 2010, still in the oh ohs, hence the title. Piss.

Soooooo, I've decided to put this out of my head (not sure how easy this will actually be) and enjoy some fun and frivolity and do A LOT of yoga.

I do, however, require a wing woman and am wondering where I should advertise for said position...here? On a tee shirt? Certainly not on the back of a toilet door.

WANTED *Wing Woman

- Gen X (or young end of Baby Boomers) female, willing to go out and have fun. Must work weekends and be available a couple of weeknights for drinks and dinner.

Job description

- To help me pick up men and not just any men, only ones who fit into the List given to you. This list is private and you will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement as a term of employment.

- You must be willing to be second best and therefore not look quite as good as me when we are seen in public together.

- My wing woman will have my back and if need be, do the initial flirting with the man of my choosing, laugh at my jokes (but not in a lesbian way) and be able to have witty banter with me so said male thinks I'm sexy and funny, at which time, you will step away from "us" and only speak again if I speak to you.

- We can speak more about the position on application.

The successful applicant will have a good sense of style and be willing to pay her own way.

*This is not a paid role, I just really want someone to go out and play with

No comments:

Post a Comment