Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

Thursday, December 31, 2009


I meant to write this yesterday, I REALLY did, but I procrastinated for too long and ran out of time. By procrastinated, I mean reading other people's end of year blogs and chatting to friends on FaceBook and Twitter.

The past decade I've been married and divorced and have lived in three countries, in two hemispheres and have moved house more times than I care to count. I've made LOADS of new friends, many of whom I now don't see often seeing as they're in the US and I'm in Australia, but with good friends, time and distance don't matter.

I began this blog nearly two years ago and have STILL not had a baby, let alone even been pregnant, but I'm determined to have a baby and will keep at it as long as my doctor and my emotions let me.

My New Year's resolution...yes, I actually have one, is to be more pro active. I also need to actually write more in my blog rather than jut composing it as I walk in the mornings and never actually put pen to paper, or in 2010 terms, fingers to keyboard. I actually have something to say everyday, but have not been vigilant about blogging. So now, you'll be hearing form me a lot more often.


I'm now wishing I'd written this yesterday, because today, all I want to do is nap, but I'm determined to finish...damnit.

Ehhh, what the hell, my brain is full of champagne and I'm just going to blabber and you'll be bored, so I will continue tomorrow.

Happy New Year Peeps

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment