Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Back-Up Plan

Sunday, May 23, 2010


One of my girlfriends called me during the week to see whether I had plans for Saturday night because she wanted to see The Back-Up Plan, but only if I was available. Yes, I was, so she bought tickets online for four of us to go. You have to buy them online because queuing up on Saturday evening for movie tickets is neither fun nor necessary when they're available via your keyboard.

The theater was packed, probably due to the shitty weather. The movie started and within the first ten minutes, I had tears rolling down my face. I meant to bring makeup with me for when we went out after, but forgot...damn it. I cried a bit more, and there were scenes that were so ridiculous that we were cringing, but all in all, J Lo looked fantastic...I want all the shoes she was wearing and Alex O'Loughlin is H.O.T.

We walked out of the cinema and I ran into the nurse from the Fertility Clinic (who was going to see another movie). I'm taking that as a good omen for this week.

I suppose I should update you all on what's going on...I've been on Puregon since last week. When I say on, I mean injecting and have a blood test and ultrasound tomorrow morning, mainly to see when I'm going to be ready to have my eggs harvested. Probably Wednesday, which means Friday or Saturday will be the embryo transfer.

I could be pregnant this time next week.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment