Thursday, June 3, 2010

Levels

Thursday, June 3, 2010


I should have blogged yesterday, but, as you'll read in the following post, I've had a shitty couple of days because of a girl who is a fraud.

I'll tell you about her after, first, me...I had a blood test yesterday to check my progesterone levels. I asked the nurse what a good level would be. She said they look for levels over 30. I would find out when I called at 2.00pm.

All morning my mantra was "my progesterone is over 30".

My progesterone level, when I called is ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY. Yup. A lot higher than expected. This is AWESOME.

Next Wednesday is my pregnancy blood test.

this embryo is going to be my baby

this embryo is going to be my baby

this embryo is going to be my baby

I had a late night last night and am going to bed now. I'll post about the lying bitch tomorrow. I will. I promise. I'm also trying to get my head around what I want to say.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment